Unless you’re clear on what empowerment means how will you know whether or not you’ve achieved it?
By empowering your approach to life you’ll develop your power to manifest the outcomes you want rather than manifesting what you don’t want.
Empowerment is primarily a change of mindset – a new perspective on yourself and on the world you live in. It’s the way to achieve the happiness and prosperity you want in life through mindfulness, working with the Laws of the Universe and properly applying your powers of manifestation.
First let’s look at what empowerment is NOT.
Knowing what is the opposite or absence of empowerment is helpful so you can make conscious corrections if you find yourself in one of these patterns of behavior.
- Self-delusion/denial is when you are not being honest with yourself about who you are or not taking responsibility for your actions or their consequences. This is the victim state when you blame external circumstances for your situation.
- Self-judgment/self-criticism destroys your self-belief and self-esteem. It is the inner critic who is always finding fault and telling you you’re not good enough, you’re a failure or stupid – or any other form of criticism. That isn’t to say you should ignore your mistakes but it means you should approach them in a constructive way as an opportunity for learning and development.
- Ego/Physical Being. The ego is the part of your personality that believes you only exist as a physical being and you’re vulnerable, so it tries to protect you by keeping you in various states of fear.
- Living according to human laws alone – I’m not advocating that you should break the law! However, conventional wisdom is based on an egoic view of life and on Newtonian physics which quantum physicists are disproving with their discoveries about the quantum field and the power of consciousness.
- Being a victim – I’ve mentioned this already as an aspect of self-delusion and denial. We can blame others or circumstances for our situation but that means giving up any power to change things.
- Working to live, living to work is how we’re brought up to believe life should be. We go to school, go to college, get a good education, get a job, get married, buy a house, have kids, accumulate possessions, work hard until retirement and then we get to relax and enjoy ourselves. In other words, do whatever job will pay the bills even if you don’t enjoy it and postpone happiness until you retire.
- Believing you are limited is how most people are conditioned; by their parents (who didn’t know any better because they’re conditioned too), by the education system and by the mainstream media. This is false and done in order for government and the ruling elite to control the masses and keep them enslaved to the system.
The 7 Keys to Empowerment
Here is our definition of empowerment. By developing the 7 Keys to Empowerment you’ll be able to plug into the power of the Universe (pardon the pun)!
- Self-knowledge is knowledge or understanding of your own capabilities, personality, feelings and motivations. Knowing yourself means you can be true to yourself and work to your strengths while acknowledging your weaknesses. You can live authentically by following your heart and understanding and living your purpose.
- Self-love is not to be confused with narcissism or conceit. It is a state of unconditional love which means you can celebrate your gifts, abilities and achievements, you can accept your weaknesses and forgive your mistakes.
- Higher Consciousness is when you evolve from living under the control of the ego to connecting with your higher self as you fulfill your life and soul purpose. It is the process of awakening to a higher purpose in life and recognizing yourself as a spiritual being having a human experience.
- Alignment with spiritual laws means learning about how the universe really works rather than what we’ve been taught in conventional education, which happens to be the opposite of the truth, and applying those laws to create a life of flow instead of struggle.
- Manifestation Mastery – the result of aligning with the Laws of the Universe and applying the principles and processes of manifestation.
- Fulfilling your purpose is what you came here to do and the Universe will support you in following that path. It doesn’t mean you won’t have challenges along the way, but you’ll know deep down that you are following the right path.
- Reaching your highest potential comes from developing the self-knowledge to recognize and develop your talents and apply them in the fulfillment of your purpose to manifest the life you were born to live.
All 7 Keys to Empowerment work in combination and it is by working on each of these ingredients that you create a life of happiness, fulfillment and prosperity.
If you’d like to learn more about the principles and processes of manifestation download a FREE copy of ‘Empowered Manifestation – A Practical Guide to Manifesting the Life of Your Dreams’ at www.empoweredmanifestation.com.